“PSRA” stands for Pleasanton Soccer Referee Association. The PSRA was formed in 1998 to address the officiating needs of the Ballistic United Soccer Club and the Pleasanton Rage Girls Soccer Club. These two clubs, which together form the Pleasanton Youth Soccer League, contribute to the PSRA annually to assure their own teams the highest possible quality officiating for recreational league and traveling team play.
PSRA is a nonprofit, 501 (c)(3) organization mainly made up of volunteers, although our league assignors are paid a seasonal stipend. The PSRA membership is made up of USSF registered soccer referees who live in Pleasanton. Each year PSRA recruits new referees, many of whom still play in our youth soccer leagues. We have a steady stream of adults who become referees too. There are no dues for PSRA (as opposed to USSF), but our members benefit through enjoying “the beautiful game” up close and personal - right in the middle of the field.
The 2016 PSRA Board
We need Adult Referees!
We are looking for adults to become Soccer Referee's. Please see our Become a Referee or contact any board member (See "Contact Us" Page) for more information.
Get Involved with PSRA
PSRA has open positions. Please contact the PSRA president Tim Kirk (See "Contact Us" Page) if you have an interest in helping or becoming a board member.
New Referee In Town?
If you are a referee who moved to or are visiting Pleasanton, you can connect to us on Game Officials:
- Login to your existing Game Officials account at https://www.gameofficials.net/login.cfm
- Select "My Assignors" on left column under "Personal Info"
- See "Join New Group" and click on "Show"
- In "Group/Assignor Number" field enter: 1229
- In "Group Access Code" field enter: PSRA
- Click "Join Group"
- Select "Switch" next to "Num 1229 / Group PSRA"
- Let us know you're ready to work games by emailing email@example.com with your contact information and details about your referee experience.